hello.

yes people. 6 is the number of times i have lost my handphone. The i-am-not-surprised-missing-shawn-handphone-case-six occurs in Great World City cinema, whilst watching FlightPlan (which by the way was a superb movie). Singapore has really trained its citizens to have quick hands when they see something 'free.' I remembered leaving my seat for no more than 2mins; when i realised that Susan was gone, i ran back into the theatre to find her..... well, gone. Maybe its retribution, cause i kinda pocketed an EZ-Link card i saw lying on my doorstep today. :l oh well.
I calmed myself down in a supermarket by (retail therapy) buying 'Chicken in a Biskit' and some other tibits. The salt and occasional winter melon tea drained the pain/sian-ness away and the fact that the place i was sitting provided many ants for me to murder, i felt better in no time. So dear friends and fans, email/friendster msg/msn/whatever me your number, cause i think i would be traveling with an address book and a phonecard for quite a while. i don't wanna rob my sister's handphone or ask for a new one again. I am really guilt-stricken and kinda blaming (not myself but) my big pockets. DIE MUJI PANTS DIE. *sigh* Its actually my fault for loving MUJI. So no phone it is.
But (that is) if my parents want to get me one, i def wouldn't object(duh). I swear im such a costly kid, i bet my mom&dad can't wait for me to get my ass to NS and away from their wallets.

yes people. 6 is the number of times i have lost my handphone. The i-am-not-surprised-missing-shawn-handphone-case-six occurs in Great World City cinema, whilst watching FlightPlan (which by the way was a superb movie). Singapore has really trained its citizens to have quick hands when they see something 'free.' I remembered leaving my seat for no more than 2mins; when i realised that Susan was gone, i ran back into the theatre to find her..... well, gone. Maybe its retribution, cause i kinda pocketed an EZ-Link card i saw lying on my doorstep today. :l oh well.
I calmed myself down in a supermarket by (retail therapy) buying 'Chicken in a Biskit' and some other tibits. The salt and occasional winter melon tea drained the pain/sian-ness away and the fact that the place i was sitting provided many ants for me to murder, i felt better in no time. So dear friends and fans, email/friendster msg/msn/whatever me your number, cause i think i would be traveling with an address book and a phonecard for quite a while. i don't wanna rob my sister's handphone or ask for a new one again. I am really guilt-stricken and kinda blaming (not myself but) my big pockets. DIE MUJI PANTS DIE. *sigh* Its actually my fault for loving MUJI. So no phone it is.
But (that is) if my parents want to get me one, i def wouldn't object(duh). I swear im such a costly kid, i bet my mom&dad can't wait for me to get my ass to NS and away from their wallets.

<< Home